A food grade externally mounted dairy level transmitter for measuring the height of milk in farm storage vats over a range of 0 to 6m from the dairy pipe process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the water proof cable electrical connection.
This DMP 331P externally mounted dairy level transmitter can be used to measure the height of milk in dairy storage vats from 0 to 6 metres.
The milk level transmitter is attached to the outside fitting of a vat using the dairy pipe process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the water proof IP68 sealed gland and cable to connected dairy farm milk storage monitoring and control instrumentation.
Also a stainless steel 316L flush diaphragm and food grade oil filling is included with this externally mounted liquid level transmitter to meet the requirements of measuring the level of milk.
DMP 331P Dairy Storage Vat Level Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-92-24723
- Pressure Range: 0 to 6mH2O g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: Cable gland IP68 (temp immersion)
- Length of Cable (metres) if required: 3
- Media and Temperature: Food grade, 125degC max
- Pressure Connection: Dairy pipe DN25
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L