A low range pressure sensor for farming use to measure freshwater tank fluid level over a range of 0 to 1.5 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
This IMP-LR gauge range pressure sensor can be used on agricultural freshwater tanks to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 1.5 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 rated sealed gland and cable.
IMP-LR Low Range Freshwater Level Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-18551
- Pressure Range: 0 to 1.5
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 1ft of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM (E)