An intrinsically safe externally mounted liquid level transmitter for measuring the height of wastewater in an IBC tote over a range of 0 to 65in from the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 331 externally mounted liquid level transmitter can be used to measure IBC tote wastewater storage tank contents from 0 to 65 inches.
The transmitter is attached to the outside fitting of a IBC tote using the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the M12 type pin connector to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
Also hazardous area intrinsic safety certification is included with this externally mounted liquid level transmitter to meet the requirements of measuring wastewater in hazardous areas.
DMP 331 External Mounted Liquid Level Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-20942
- Pressure Range: 0 to 65
- Units: inH2O
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS ranges 0.4 bar and above, 0.5% ranges below 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM