An externally mounted tank level sensor for measuring the height of urea over a range of 0 to 280in from the G3/4 male DIN3852 with flush diaphragm process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the flood proof cable electrical connection.
This LMK 331 flush diaphragm tank level sensor can be used to measure urea storage tank contents from 0 to 280 inches.
The sensor is attached to the outside fitting of a urea tank using the G3/4 male DIN3852 thread process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the flood proof IP68 sealed gland and cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
Also is included with this externally mounted liquid level sensor to meet the requirements of measuring freshwater.
LMK 331 Flush Diaphragm Tank Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk331-75-19749
- Pressure Range: 280
- Units: inH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.5% full scale at room temperature
- Electrical Connection: IP68 (temp immersion) seal with 20ft of cable
- Process Connection: G3/4 male DIN3852 with flush diaphragm
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramics Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM