A brewery grade externally mounted liquid level sensor for measuring the height of beer over a range of 0 to 2,000mm from the triclamp process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the CIP cleaning proof cable electrical connection.
This DMP 331P externally mounted stainless steel brewery grade level sensor can be used to measure beer storage tank contents from 0 to 2,000 millimetres.
The sensor is attached to the outside fitting of a tank, pipe or vessel using a 1 1/2 inch hygienic triclamp process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 0 to 5 volts dc analog output signal through the CIP cleaning proof IP68 sealed gland and cable to connected brewing tank microcontrollers such as the Arduino.
Also a stainless steel 316L flush diaphragm, brewery grade oil filling is included along with the 1 1/2 inch triclamp fitting with this tank level sensor to meet the hygienic requirements of measuring beer in the brewing industry.
DMP 331P Stainless Steel Brewing Tank Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-24793
- Pressure Range: 0 to 2000
- Units: mmH2O
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-5V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: IP68 (temp immersion) seal with 5m of cable
- Process Connection: Clamp 1 1/2″ DN32 (DIN 32676), 3A
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Brewery grade, 125degC max