A externally mounted water tank level sensor for measuring the height of water over a range of 0 to 6m from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This IMP-LR externally mounted water level sensor can be used to measure water from 0 to 6 metres.
The sensor is attached to the outside fitting of a tank, pipe or vessel using the G1/4 male process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the M12 type pin connector to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
IMPLR OEM Externally Fitted Water Tank Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-18611
- Pressure Range: 0 to 6
- Units: mH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: M12 4 pin connector (G)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)