An externally mounted liquid level transmitter for measuring the height of wastewater in a grease trap waste receiving tank over a range of 0 to 2m from the G1 1/2 flush diaphragm process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This LMK 351 externally mounted greasy waste level transmitter can be used to measure grease trap waste receiving tank contents from 0 to 2 metres.
The transmitter is attached to the outside fitting of a grease trap waste receiving tank using the G1 1/2 flush diaphragm process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the DIN plug pin connector to connected greasy waste level monitoring instrumentation.
This greasy waste level transmitter includes a flush diaphragm which prevents clogging due to build up of grease and other solid waste that separates out from the wastewater.
LMK351 Greasy Waste Level Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-lmk351-92-24087
- Pressure Range: 0 to 2
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1 1/2 male DIN3852 with flush diaphragm
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM