A low range hi-temp media 150°C/302°F protected max gauge pressure sensor for tank level gauging use to measure pressure of oily wastewater over a range of 0 to 10 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
This IMP-LR low range high temperature pressure sensor can be used in tank contents management to measure oily wastewater pressure from 0 to 10 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure oily wastewater, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP66 rated sealed gland and cable.
Also high media temperature protection up to 150degC or 302degF is included with this high temperature pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring oily wastewater pressure in tank level gauging applications.
IMPLR Low Range High Temperature Protected Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-19327
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male, 150°C Integrated cooler (R)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)