Flush ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor for measuring level of a dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank.
The LMK331 has a robust ceramic flush diaphragm without voids & crevices, which is ideally suited to waste water applications where it is important to use measurement instrumentation which will continue to function without constant maintenance and cleaning to clear blockages & prevent clogging.
This sensor is mounted to the lower side of a sewerage storage tank via a 3/4 inch BSP male thread fitting so that the diaphragm is flush with the inside surface of the tank wall.
LMK331 Waste Water Tank Level Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0.4
- Units: bar
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.5% full scale at room temperature
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G3/4 male DIN3852 with flush diaphragm
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramics Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM