An externally mounted liquid level transmitter for measuring the height of wastewater from a electro-coat paint operation in a car paint plant over a range of 0 to 40ft from the G1 1/2 flush diaphragm process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the weather proof cable electrical connection.
This LMK 351 externally mounted liquid level transmitter can be used to measure wastewater storage tank contents in a ELPO car paint plant from 0 to 40 feet.
The transmitter is attached to the outside fitting of the wastewater tank using the G1 1/2 flush diaphragm process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the weather proof sealed gland and cable to connected wastewater level monitoring instrumentation.
LMK351 External Mounted Wastewater Level Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-lmk351-92-24180
- Pressure Range: 0 to 40
- Units: ftH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: G1 1/2 male DIN3852 with flush diaphragm
- Process Connector Material: PVDF (25bar & below only)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM