An externally mountable fuel level sensor for measuring the height of diesel in a horizontal cylindrical overground fuel tank over a range of 0 to 10ft from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding low power consumption ratiometric 10-90% Vsupp signal through the flood proof IP68 cable electrical connection.
This 18.605 G externally mounted diesel level sensor can be used to measure the contents of a horizontal cylindrical overground fuel storage tank with a diameter of 10 feet.
The sensor is attached to the outside fitting of a fuel tank using the G1/4 male process connection, and the measured level is sent using a low power consumption ratiometric 10 to 90 percent of supply voltage signal (e.g. 0.5 to 4.5 volts with a 5Vdc supply voltage) through the flood proof IP68 sealed gland and cable to connected fuel tank monitoring instrumentation.
18.605 G Low Power Consumption Fuel Tank Level Sensor
- Part Number: 18.605G-4000-M-R-5-1-003-300-1-000
- Measuring Range: 4 mH2O (13.12 ftH2O)
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: Ratiometric 10-90% of Vsupp, Vs = 2.7-5Vdc
- Accuracy: 0.5% FSO
- Electrical Connection: IP68 submersible cable
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 3 metres (9.84 feet)
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Mechanical Connection: G1/4 male