Non-vented absolute range hydrostatic level sensors for measuring liquid level where it is not possible or practical to connect a vented gauge reference.
These sensors have a fixed pressure reference and therefore level readings are not self-compensated for changes in barometric pressure.
Fixed reference level sensors are typically used in underwater vessels where it is impractical to run a vent tube to the surface.
It is necessary particular with low range depth measurement to also measure the barometric pressure separately to adjust the reading to the correct depth.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- SLS-D SDI-12 Digital Interface Submersible Level Sensor - This submersible level sensor has SDI-12 digital communications which provides the level and temperature readings as a serial output using the SDI-12 version 1.4 protocol.
- LMK457 Marine Approved Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding with optional all CuNiFe construction for sea-water compatibility in ranges from 0.4 mH2O to 250mH2O gauge.
- 10 metre range non-vented submersible absolute range pressure and barometric sensor
- 2 bar absolute range 4 -20 mA output submersible silicon diaphragm liquid level sensor
- BMS water tank 6mH2Og range 0-10V out submersible level sensor
- Hydrophone array submersible 200 meter seawater depth sensor
- OEM water depth sensor for integrating inside a Sonde
- SDI-12 interface, 2 bar absolute, submersible water level sensor