Pressure transmitters & transducers that are resistant to chemical corrosion for measuring the hydrostatic level of storage tanks or process pressures.
Plastic based pressure sensors suitable for direct contact with corrosive liquid chemicals. Caustic chemicals are highly corrosive to metals and thin metal diaphragms can be quickly eroded ultimately causing mechanical failure.
In these applications it is best to use pressure sensors with plastic housings and Ceramic diaphragms which are resistant to aggressive chemicals. These pressure sensors have semi-flush ceramic sensing diaphragms for corrosion protection & easy cleaning. The sensor housings are made from PVDF, PVC, PP or stainless steel for compatibility with aggressive chemicals.
- LMK 806 Plastic 21mm diameter Submersible Level Probe
- DMK 331 Ceramic Diaphragm Industrial Pressure Transmitter
- LMK809 Plastic Submersible Low Level Transmitter
- LMK 858 Plastic Submersible Liquid Level Sensor with Removable Cable
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter
- LMK807 Plastic Submersible Level Transmitter