Pressure transmitters & transducers that are resistant to chemical corrosion for measuring the hydrostatic level of storage tanks or process pressures. These pressure sensors have semi-flush ceramic sensing diaphragms for corrosion protection & easy cleaning. The sensor housings are made from PVDF, PVC, PP or stainless steel for compatibility with aggressive chemicals.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- DMK 331 Ceramic Diaphragm Industrial Pressure Transmitter - This pressure transmitter can be supplied with a PVDF process connector so that it can be used to measure the pressure of acids and other corrosive chemicals.
- LMK809 Plastic Submersible Low Level Transmitter - IP68 low range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and agressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT or PVDF.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- LMK807 Plastic Submersible Level Transmitter - IP68 mid range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and aggressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT.
- LMK 806 Plastic 21mm diameter Submersible Level Probe - The chemical resistant LMK806 submersible level probe is designed for use in confined spaces with aggressive media.