I’m looking for an intrinsically safe pressure transmitter where the wetted surface will see high vapour concentrations of Trichloroethylene. the measurement range will be 0 to 100 mbarg, the output signal required is 4-20mA and the process connection must be 1/2 inch NPT male.
The DMK351 is a low range intrinsically safe certified pressure transmitter with a ceramic diaphragm that provides high chemical corrosion.
DMK351 Low Range Chemical Resistant Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 100
- Units: mbar
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FFKM