IP68 combined liquid level and temperature, dual 4 to 20 milliamp output pressure sensor with a 316L or marine bronze housing and a high corrosion resistant ceramic sensing diaphragm. The IMCTL is available with ranges starting from 10 mWC (33 ftWC) to a maximum range of 100 mWC (330 ftWc) and can measure temperature over a choice of four different scaled ranges between -20 to +60 degC.
- Hydrostatic Level Ranges: 0-10 up to 0-100 mWG, 0-1.5 up to 0-10 bar absolute
- Hydrostatic Level Accuracy: 0.25% or 0.1% full scale BSL (11-12 bit resolution)
- Temperature Sensing Ranges: -5 to +35degC, 0 to +50 degC, -10 to +50 degC, -20 to +60degC
- Temperature Sensing Accuracy: mA output/2000 or 5 microamps, whichever is the greater
- Output Signal: Dual 4 to 20 mA current loop output for liquid level and temperature
- Electrical Connection: Submersible integral cable with a PUR, PVC or FEP jacket.
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 BSP male with protective nose cone
- Media Compatibility: SS 316L or Marine Bronze, Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 diaphragm with NBR, Viton or EPDM O ring seals, PUR, PVC or FEP cable jacket
- Diameter: 25 mm (1 inch)
- Special Features: temperature and level measurement, high corrosion resistant diaphragm
- Special Options: Seawater use with Marine Bronze sensor housing
The IMCTL IP68 temperature and level transmitter has two independent 4 to 20mA current loop outputs for the hydrostatic pressure reading and the temperature of the liquid that the probe is immersed.
Depending on the range of liquid temperatures, you can choose from four different temperature scalings to suit the range of liquid temperatures that are expected.
This temperature and level sensing probe can be used with corrosive media such as leachate, salt water, waste water and brackish water because it uses a ceramic based sensing diaphragm which is highly corrosion resistant to many chemicals.
As standard, the probe housing is made from stainless steel 316L which provides a high level of corrosion resistance to many substances, and there is also the option to specify Marine bronze if extra protection is required from media such as seawater.
Fixed mooring tidal measurements
Monitoring tidal variations whilst connected to a mooring fixed to the seabed using absolute range for non-vented underwater termination and marine bronze housing for seawater corrosion protection.
- SKU ID: s1-imctl-0001
- Pressure Range: 5
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Absolute / Non-Vented (0 to +P)
- Temperature Range: -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Output Signal: 2 x 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Marine Bronze C104
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 20
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone
Could you give me some information about the warm-up time of the IMCTL sensor?
The warm up time for the level sensor in an ideal world around will be around 1 second, but it will respond in 10msecs if required. The ideal is that the turn on time and data taking time is repeatable and consistent.
The warm up time for the temperature sensor 1 minute to full accuracy, but the transmitter startup time is 4 seconds, current will be less than 4mA during startup.
Dual 0-10 volt output
Can you supply these sensors with a 0-10v signal rather than 4-20mA?
The sensor is only available with a 4-20mA output. However you could use 2 separate 4-20mA to 0-10Vdc converters to convert the IMCTL output signal.
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the IMCTL Submersible Liquid Level and Temperature Transmitter in your application and request a quote.