Liquid level sensors with intrinsic safety approval for measuring the level of fluid contents where flammable gas or dust is present.
Liquid level sensor for mounting externally to a storage tank or submersing down a borehole in an intrinsically safe zone, or submersible liquid level sensors with high integrity cable terminations to provide a permanent waterproof seal IP68 rating.
Measure the tank contents of water, oil, chemicals or viscous media and monitor environmental contaminants on landfill and petrochemical sites.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- Fleet management system submersible 3000mm height petrol tank level ATEX rated pressure sensor
- 65 inch range 4-20mA output intrinsically safe IBC tote wastewater level transmitter
- 1 barg IS certified 4-20mA submersible leachate pressure sensor for tank level gauging use
- 50in range 4-20mA output chemical liquid level sensor with flush diaphragm and IS approval
- 50mbarg range 4-20mA output petrol fill level pressure sensor for automotive testing use
- Leachate holding tank, submersible level sensor for 5 meter depth
- Rangeable fuel and freshwater submersible level sensor for ship tanks up to 1.6m high
- 1 metre deep raw sewage ATEX approved submersible level transmitter
- Immersible sewage level transmitter for pressures up to 5 psi
- Immersible sewage level transmitter for pressures up to 15 psi
- Wastewater holding tank submersible 8 feet deep level monitoring pressure transmitter
- High temperature de-ionised water bath 300mm ATEX level sensor