Liquid level sensors with intrinsic safety approval for measuring the level of fluid contents where flammable gas or dust is present.
Liquid level sensor for mounting externally to a storage tank or submersing down a borehole in an intrinsically safe zone, or submersible liquid level sensors with high integrity cable terminations to provide a permanent waterproof seal IP68 rating.
Measure the tank contents of water, oil, chemicals or viscous media and monitor environmental contaminants on landfill and petrochemical sites.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Fleet management system submersible 3000mm height petrol tank level ATEX rated pressure sensor - ATEX rated submersible pressure sensor for fleet management system (FMS) petrol applications .
- 65 inch range 4-20mA output intrinsically safe IBC tote wastewater level transmitter - An intrinsically safe externally mounted liquid level transmitter for measuring the height of wastewater over a range of 0 to 65in from the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
- 1 barg IS certified 4-20mA submersible leachate pressure sensor for tank level gauging use
- 50in range 4-20mA output chemical liquid level sensor with flush diaphragm and IS approval
- 50mbarg range 4-20mA output petrol fill level pressure sensor for automotive testing use
- Leachate holding tank, submersible level sensor for 5 meter depth
- Hazardous Area Externally Fitted Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors - Hazardous area external mount level sensors for use in zones where there is a high risk of explosive gases being present.
- Hazardous Area Submersible Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors - ATEX/IECEx intrinsically safe IP68 sensors for liquid level measurement in intrinsically safe installations on petrochemical, pharmaceutical, landfill and sewage treatment sites.