An intrinsically safe externally mounted liquid level sensor for measuring the height of a liquid chemical over a range of 0 to 50in from the triclamp process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 331P flush diaphragm liquid level sensor can be used to measure liquid chemical storage tank contents from 0 to 50 inches.
The sensor is attached to the outside fitting of a tank, pipe or vessel using the triclamp process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the M12 type pin connector to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
Also hazardous area intrinsic safety certification and a flush diaphragm to prevent particulate clogging is included with this liquid level sensor to meet the requirements of measuring liquid chemicals.
DMP 331P Flush Diaphragm Hazardous IS Liquid Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-18138
- Pressure Range: 0 to 50
- Units: inH2O
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Process Connection: Clamp 1″ DN25 (DIN 32676), 3A
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: 125degC max