Ship approved tank contents level sensor with adjustable range for measuring the amount of stored fuel.
The LMK 458H is a submersible hydrostatic pressure level sensor with a 4 to 20 milliamp output plus HART communications to enable the operator to set the range to different tank heights and fuel density.
The LMK 458H has been approved by all the major marine approval bodies including Lloyd’s Register, Germanischer Lloyd and China Classification Society.
For ship areas classed as intrinsically safe zones, this version of the LMK458H also includes ATEX intrinsic safety certificate for hazardous area installations.
The 4-20mA output signal can be adjusted to any range between 0…160mmWC and 0…1.6 mWC or any other equivalent pressure depending on the specific gravity of the liquid being measured and tank depth.
LMK458H Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
- Part No: 76F-1600-1-1-2-I-1-4-1-005-000
- Pressure Range: 1.6
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.2% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE-U (125degC max)
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Optional Extras:
- ATEX Intrinsic safety approval
- HART communications ready