An intrinsically safe gauge pressure sensor for automotive component testing use to measure fill level pressure of petrol over a range of 0 to 50 mbar g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMK 351 low range hydrostatic level pressure sensor can be used in automotive component test rigs to measure petrol fill level pressure from 0 to 50 millibar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the petroleum fuel, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the Any.
Also hazardous area intrinsic safety certification is built into this low range hydrostatic level pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring petrol pressure in automotive component testing applications.
DMK 351 Low Range Hydrostatic Level Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmk351-91-16934
- Part No: 290-0500-E-3-100-100-1-1-2-000
- Pressure Range: 50
- Units: mbar
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 male DIN3852
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM