RS485 output pressure sensors for incorporating into digital sensor networks. These sensors can be allocated a unique device address and connected in series to other sensors with RS-485 serial interfaces on the same communications link. Choose a pressure sensor for connecting to a computer or PLC enabled with a RS-485 serial bus interface.
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor - High precision pressure transducer with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale with a RS485, USB or RS232 digital interface for connecting to a PC.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DCT 531 Modbus RTU RS485 Pressure Sensor
- DCT531P RS485 Modbus RTU Flush Pressure Sensor
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor
- PD39X Twin Absolute Digital DP Sensor
- 85 psig range RS485 serial interface pressure sensor for heavy truck airbag suspension use - A high accuracy RS485 serial interface pressure sensor for compressed air use to measure heavy truck airbag suspension pressure over a range of 0 to 85 psi g from the 1/4 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
- 7.5 psig RS485 Modbus RTU digital pressure sensor for leak testing use - A fine resolution digital pressure sensor for leak testing use to measure pressure of dried air or nitrogen in sealed steel tanks over a range of 0 to 7.5 psi g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
- 150 psig RS485 Modbus RTU chilled water pressure sensor for supply and return monitoring
- 3000 psig RS485 ModbusRTU interface synthetic hydraulic oil pressure sensor for testing use
- 15 psi absolute range RS485 Modbus RTU protocol interface vacuum sensor for research use
- 5-18 psi absolute RS485 output air pressure sensor for flow monitoring density correction use