I am looking for a pressure sensor with a 0 – 700 bar range, which is intrinsically safe and has a ¼” NPT process connection. But the main problem I am finding so far is that I need it to have RS485 coms. Is there something that would do this?
The 33X digital pressure sensor has a RS485 digital interface which has been ATEX certified for inclusion in an intrinsically safe installation. 700 bar is a standard range and 1/4 NPT male is an available custom option.
33X Intrinsically Safe RS485 Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 700 bar sealed gauge
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: RS485 ready only
- Electrical Connection: 5 pin Binder connector
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Media Exposed Materials: Stainless steel 316L and Viton seals
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC (standard)
- Optional Extras: ATEX intrinsically safe approved