0 to 10 volts output pressure transducers with amplified signal conditioning electronics and 3 or 4 wire configuration for generating a 0-10Vdc analog signal which corresponds to a specified pressure range.
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter for high viscosity media in food processing and plastic injection moulding applications.
- TPHADA Ultra High Range Pressure Sensor - Extra high pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 1000 up to 5000 bar gauge.
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- Chemical Resistant Pressure Sensor Elements for Electronic Devices & Embedded Product Design & Development - Pressure sensor elements with sensing diaphragms made from alumina ceramic (Al2O3) for electronic & mechanical oem integration into measurement & control instrumentation designs.
- KH Mobile Hydraulics Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KH mobile hydraulics pressure sensor is a low cost compact stainless steel high pressure sensor for use in large quantity OEM applications on mobile vehicles. The KX is available in ranges from 4 bar / 60 psi up to 1000 bar / 15000 psi.
Checklist for 0 to 10 volts output pressure transducer requirements
Define your 0-10V output signal pressure transducer requirements using this checklist:
- Pressure range?
- Output signal? 0-10 volts
- Electrical connection?
- Process connection?
- Process media type?
- Temperature range?