0 to 10 volts output pressure transducers with amplified signal conditioning electronics and 3 or 4 wire configuration for generating a 0-10Vdc analog signal which corresponds to a specified pressure range.
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- Chemical Resistant Pressure Sensor Elements for Electronic Devices & Embedded Product Design & Development
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter
Checklist for 0 to 10 volts output pressure transducer requirements
Define your 0-10V output signal pressure transducer requirements using this checklist:
- Pressure range?
- Output signal? 0-10 volts
- Electrical connection?
- Process connection?
- Process media type?
- Temperature range?