An all welded very high range pressure sensor for high pressure homogenization use to measure pressure of engine oil over a range of 0 to 60,000 psi g from the 9/16 UNF female (AE HP type) process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the PTIH-10-6P military style electrical connection.
This DMP 304 all welded very high range pressure sensor can be used in high pressure homogenization systems to measure engine oil pressure from 0 to 60,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 9/16 UNF female (AE HP type) to measure the engine oil lubricant, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the PTIH-10-6P military style connector.
DMP 304 All Welded Very High Range Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp304-91-18732
- Pressure Range: 60000 psi g
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc, (3 wire)
- Electrical Connection: MIL/Bendix (6 pin type PT 02 A 10-6 P)
- Process Connection: 9/16 UNF female (AE HP type)