High range pressure sensors with a measurement range from 0 to 350 bar, 5,000 psi, or 35 MPa. Choose a pressure sensor for test or process control use on 350 bar hydraulic systems or 5000 psi high pressure pneumatic systems. These pressure sensors will also measure over other pressure ranges similar to 350 bar in different units, such as 350 kg/cm², 35 N/mm², 35000 kPa.
- TPS Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor - Strain gauge pressure sensor with a millivolt output direct from a four arm wheatstone bridge strain gauge circuit in pressure ranges from 10 up to 1000 bar gauge.
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- TPFAS Miniature Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - The TPFAS pressure sensor has a small size flush diaphragm which allows the use of a smaller size G1/4 (1/4 BSP) or M10 x 1 male thread for fitting where there is limited room or access to the process measurement point.
- TPSADA Digital Auto-Zero High Pressure Sensor - Contactless zero tare & span adjustment high pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 50 bar up to 1000 bar gauge.
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter for high viscosity media in food processing and plastic injection moulding applications.
- TK Industrial Pressure Transmitter - General purpose industrial pressure transmitter with a 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output available in range from -1 to +1 barg up to 500 barg
- TKDA Digital Auto-Zero Pressure Transmitter - Contactless magnetic coupling zero tare & span adjustment pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from -1 to +1 bar up to 500 bar gauge.
- TPF Flush Diaphragm Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor - Flush diaphragm piezo-resistive pressure sensor for food processing and plastic injection moulding applications with a millivolt output signal in pressure ranges from 10 up to 1000 barg.