A high range pressure sensor for hydraulic control use to measure pressure of mineral hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 5,000 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This IMP high range pressure sensor can be used in hydraulic control systems to measure mineral hydraulic oil pressure from 0 to 5,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the mineral hydraulic oil, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
Also is included with this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring mineral hydraulic oil pressure in hydraulic control applications.
IMP High Range Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-18565
- Pressure Range: 0 to 5000
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: M12 4 pin connector (G)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)