Contactless zero tare & span adjustment high pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 4 bar up to 1000 bar gauge.
- Pressure Ranges: from 4 up to 1000 bar gauge are available
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS > 100 bar, 0.15% FS < 100 bar
- Output Signals: 4 to 20 mA current or amplified voltage output available
- Electrical Connections: Plug and cable options with IP65 to 67 protection rating
- Pressure Connections: BSP, NPT, UNF and metric threads, male or female
- Special Features: Auto zero & span calibration setting via magnetic pen
The TPSADA digital auto-zero & span high pressure sensor incorporates an innovative and versatile zero & span trimmer which removes the need to manually adjust potentiometers or purchase expensive proprietary handheld terminals to set the 4 to 20mA current output.
All pressure sensors drift over time and the main component of drift is contributed by the change in zero offset. The Digital Autozero makes it very easy to perform a zero adjustment as often as necessary to ensure the most accurate pressure measurement.
Digital AutoZero & Span works by simply placing a magnetic pen close to a marked target on the body tube of the pressure sensor and by following the calibration procedure steps the Pressure Sensor can be calibrated very quickly without any fiddling with pots or connecting handheld computers or PDAs.
The 4-20mA output zero can be coarse trimmed up to +/-10% Full Scale, and fine trimmed to a resolution of +/-0.075% Full Scale.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the TPSADA Digital Auto-Zero High Pressure Sensor in your application and request a quote.