Flush diaphragm piezo-resistive pressure sensor for food processing and plastic injection moulding applications with a millivolt output signal in pressure ranges from 10 up to 1000 barg.
- Pressure Ranges: from 10 up to 1000 bar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.3% FS accuracy for ranges from 60 up to 1000 bar, 0.6% FS accuracy for ranges from 10 up to 50 bar
- Output Signals: 1.5 to 3 mv/V output sensitivity depending on pressure range.
- Electrical Connections: 6 pin military bayonet, DIN plug & Binder 7 pin with IP65, 66 or 67 protection ratings
- Pressure Connections: M18 x 1.5, 3/4-16 UNF, G1/2 male with flush diaphragm
- Special Features: R-Cal shunt calibration signal
The TPF flush mV output pressure sensor has an exposed stainless steel 17-4 PH diaphragm which has been developed for use with high viscosity fluids up to a temperature of +120 ºC.
The TPF flush diaphragm strain gauge pressure sensor is used by the plastic moulding & food industry in applications such as homogenization, blow moulding, injection moulding, & packaging machines.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the TPF Flush Diaphragm Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor in your application and request a quote.