High pressure range sensors with a measurement range from 0 to 600 bar, 9000 psi, or 60 MPa. Choose a pressure sensor for test or process control use on 600 bar hydraulic systems or 5000 psi high pressure pneumatic systems. These pressure sensors will also measure over other pressure ranges similar to 600 bar in different units, such as 600 kg/cm², 60 N/mm², 60000 kPa.
- TPS Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor - Strain gauge pressure sensor with a millivolt output direct from a four arm wheatstone bridge strain gauge circuit in pressure ranges from 10 up to 1000 bar gauge.
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- KX ATEX Non-Sparking/Increased Safety (Ex nA/ec) SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX Ex nA non-sparking approved for use in zone 2 hazardous areas with flammable gas or dust atmospheres, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter for high viscosity media in food processing and plastic injection moulding applications.
- TPF Flush Diaphragm Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor - Flush diaphragm piezo-resistive pressure sensor for food processing and plastic injection moulding applications with a millivolt output signal in pressure ranges from 10 up to 1000 barg.