Digital display pressure switch, gauge and transmitter for pipe mounted use in freshwater booster pump measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 600 bar g pressure with 0.35% accuracy and connected using a 1/4 BSP P male fitting.
A combined digital readout unit and pressure sensor for mounting on a pipe to measure fresh water booster pump pressure over 0 to 600 bar gauge and provide a switch protect the low pressure side of the booster pump from a high overpressure.
This DS200 freshwater booster pump digital pressure switch, gauge and transmitter is powered by an external power source and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male thread process fitting.
Accessible external connections are provided to the 4-20mA signal and contact switch for sending booster pump pressure readings and switching control signal to other nearby instrumentation.
DS 200 Digital Display Pressure Switch, Gauge and Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-ds200-78-20721
- Pressure Range: 0 to 600
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: 1 PNP switch
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (1 switch, 4-20mA 2 wire only)
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM