The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX Ex nA non-arcing (now ec increased safety) approved for use in zone 2 hazardous areas with flammable gas or dust atmospheres, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- Pressure Ranges: from 1 bar up to 1000 bar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.15% FS BSL typical
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA current output only
- Electrical Connections: Plug and cable options with IP65, 66 & 67 protection rating
- Pressure Connections: G1/4, G1/4, 1/4 NPT, or 1/2 NPT male
- Special Feature: ATEX approved non-sparking II 3G Ex nA/ec IIC T6, T5, T4 Gc X and II 3D Ex tc IIIC T85°C T95°C, T105°C, Dc X
KX pressure transmitters have proven thick film on stainless steel technology, with totally welded metal structure without internal seals, in order to be suitable with any kind of fluid.
Also the housing is stainless steel made, with IP65 to IP67 degree of environment protection.
This transmitter is suitable for all those applications which require robustness, safety as well as high accuracy.
The KX series can be used in applications characterized by the presence of explosive atmosphere. For this reason the probes are designed and manufactured according to the ATEX 2014/34/EU Directive.
The KX is also available as an intrinsically safe version.
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the KX ATEX Non-Sparking/Increased Safety (Ex nA/ec) SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor in your application and request a quote.