The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- Pressure Ranges: from 1 bar up to 1000 bar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.15% FS BSL typical
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA current output only
- Electrical Connections: Plug and cable options with IP65, 66 & 67 protection rating
- Pressure Connections: G1/4, G1/4, 1/4 NPT, or 1/2 NPT male
- Special Feature: ATEX approved intrinsic safety II 1G EEx ia IIC T4, T5 or T6
KX pressure transmitters have proven thick film on stainless steel technology, with totally welded metal structure without internal seals, in order to be suitable with any kind of fluid.
Also the housing is stainless steel made, with IP65 to IP67 degree of environment protection.
This transmitter is suitable for all those applications which require robustness, safety as well as high accuracy.
The KX series can be used in applications characterized by the presence of explosive atmosphere. For this reason the probes are designed and manufactured according to the ATEX 2014/34/EU Directive.
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor in your application and request a quote.