A metal housing pressure sensor for building management use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 10 mbar differential from two G1/8 female process connections, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This DMD 341 differential range air pressure sensor can be used in building management systems to measure air pressure from 0 to 10 millibar differential.
The sensor is installed using a G1/8 female thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
DMD 341 Differential Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmd341-57-17662
- Differential Pressure Range: 10 mbar
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 2% FS
- Electrical Connection: Cable outlet with 2m PVC cable
- Process Connection: G1/8 female
- Media Compatibility: Non-aggressive gases and compressed air