A high temperature media gauge pressure sensor for research use to measure pressure of water, ethanol and methanol vapor in a heat pipe over a range of -1 to 2 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug connector electrical connection.
This DMP 331P high temperature media gauge range pressure sensor can be used in research laboratories to measure water, ethanol and methanol vapor pressure from -1 to 2 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure water, ethanol and methanol vapor, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the Other.
Also high media temperature protection up to 200degC or 392degF is built into this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring water, ethanol and methanol vapor pressure in a heat pipe.
DMP 331P High Temperature Media Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-17763
- Pressure Range: -1 to +2
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.25% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, 1bar range min
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: 200degC (Vac 150degC) max, FKM seal