A robust all welded wetted parts high range pressure sensor for hydraulic control use to measure pressure of mineral hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 10,000 psi g from the G1/2 EN837 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 334 all welded wetted parts high range pressure sensor can be used in hydraulic control systems to measure mineral hydraulic oil pressure from 0 to 10,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 EN837 male thread to measure the mineral hydraulic oil, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
DMP 334 All Welded Wetted Parts Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp334-19-19204
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10,000 psi g
- Output Signal: 0-10V, 5% zero adjustable (3 wire)
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Process Connection: G1/2″ EN 837 male (1600 bar max)