A high range pressure transducer for cold isostatic pressing use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 5,000 bar g from the 9/16 UNF female (AE HP type) process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP 304 high range pressure transducer can be used on cold isostatic presses to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 5,000 bar gauge.
The transducer is installed using a 9/16 UNF female (AE HP type) to measure the fresh water, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to the cold isostatic press control and monitoring instrumentation unit using the DIN plug pin connector.
DMP 304 High Range Pressure Transducer
- SKU ID: s1-dmp304-20-24847
- Pressure Range: 5000 bar g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: 9/16 UNF female (AE HP type)