A high range gauge pressure sensor for testing high pressure valves and measuring pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 30,000 psi gauge from the 9/16 UNF female (AE HP type) process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP 334 high range gauge pressure sensor can be used in high pressure valve test rigs to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 30,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 9/16 UNF female (AE HP type) thread to measure the fresh water, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
DMP 334 High Range Gauge Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp334-19-18920
- Pressure Range: 2000 bar g
- Output Signal: 0-10V, 5% zero adjustable (3 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: 9/16 UNF female (AE HP type)