A high range absolute pressure sensor for hydraulic control use to measure pressure of engine oil over a range of 0 to 400 bar abs from the 1/4 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP high range absolute range pressure sensor can be used in hydraulic control systems to measure engine oil pressure from 0 to 400 bar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male thread to measure the engine oil lubricant, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also a snubber is incorporated into the process connector of this high range absolute pressure sensor to reduce the effects of high frequency pressure surges in hydraulic control applications.
IMP High Range Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-18827
- Pressure Range: 400
- Units: bar
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 0 – 10V, 3-wire (7)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 with Snubber (J)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)