A combined digital display and low range gauge pressure transducer for water purifier use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 5 psi g from the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DS 200 combined digital display and low range gauge pressure transducer can be used in water purifier plants to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 5 pounds per square inch gauge.
The transducer & display indicator is installed using a 1/2 NPT male tapered thread to measure the fresh water, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also local digital display readout is built into this gauge pressure transducer to provide a local freshwater pressure reading in water purifier applications.
DS 200 Pressure Transducer and Built-In Display
- SKU ID: s1-ds200-78-18276
- Pressure Range: 0 to 5
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS 0.4 bar range min, 0.5% below (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: None
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (0-10V 3 wire only)
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM