A gauge pressure sensor for process control use to measure pressure of air on nip rollers over a range of 0 to 100 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
This DMP 331 gauge range pressure sensor can be used on nip rollers to measure air pressure from 0 to 100 pounds per square inch gauge. Nip rollers are utilised in the manufacturing process of pressing together laminated materials.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to the nip roller process control instrumentation using the IP65 rated sealed gland and cable.
DMP 331 0-10Vdc Output Air Pressure Transducer
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-23884
- Pressure Range: 0 to 100
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS ranges 0.4 bar and above, 0.5% ranges below 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM