A hi-temp media 200°C/392°F max absolute pressure sensor for process control use on solar thermal system to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 6 bar abs from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP 331P high temperature absolute range pressure sensor can be used in process control of solar thermal systems to measure high temperature freshwater pressure from 0 to 6 bar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also high media temperature protection up to 200degC or 392degF is included with this absolute pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring high temperature freshwater pressure as part of the process control for solar thermal systems.
DMP 331P High Temperature Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-19230
- Pressure Range: 6
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, 1bar range min
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: 200degC (Vac 150degC) max, FKM seal