A digital display pressure transducer for hydraulic control use to measure pressure of mineral hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 3,000 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DS 200 digital display pressure transducer can be used in hydraulic control systems to measure mineral hydraulic oil pressure from 0 to 3,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The transducer is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the mineral hydraulic oil, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
A local digital display readout is included with this gauge pressure transducer to meet the requirements of reading pressure at the device and sending a voltage signal to hydraulic control system.
DS 200 Digital Display Pressure Transducer
- SKU ID: s1-ds200-78-18904
- Pressure Range: 0 to 3000
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS 0.4 bar range min, 0.5% below (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: None
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (0-10V 3 wire only)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM