An absolute pressure sensor for leak testing use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 100 psi abs from the triclamp process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 331P absolute range pressure sensor can be used in leak checking equipment to measure air pressure from 0 to 100 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a triclamp hygienic fitting to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
DMP 331P Triclamp Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-17790
- Pressure Range: 0 to 100
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Process Connection: Clamp 1″ DN25 (DIN 32676), 3A
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Food grade, 125degC max