Digital display pressure gauge for portable use in pharmaceutical measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 60 psi g pressure with 0.5% accuracy and connected using a triclamp fitting. Also includes a 0-10Vdc output, hygienic fitting and cal cert.
A combined digital readout unit and pressure transducer for portable use to measure pharmaceutical product pressure over 0 to 60 pounds per square inch gauge to an accuracy better than 0.5%.
This DS 200P pharmaceutical digital pressure gauge and transducer is powered by an internal battery and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a triclamp hygienic process fitting.
Accessible external M12 connections are provided to connect external power and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output for sending pressure readings to other nearby instrumentation.
The extra capability of a hygienic triclamp fitting and food grade oil fill is incorporated into this digital pressure gauge to make it suitable for pharmaceutical applications.
To meet applicable quality assurance regulatory requirements, a calibration certificate is supplied with this digital pressure gauge.
DS 200P Pharmaceutical Pressure Gauge & Transducer
- SKU ID: s1-ds200p-80-17995
- Pressure Range: 0 to 60
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Switch Output: 1 PNP switch
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1, 5 pin plastic connector
- Process Connection: Clamp 1″ DN25 (DIN 32676), 3A
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Food grade, 125degC max