Ratiometric voltage output pressure transducer with a 0.5 to 4.5 volt signal which is proportional to the nominal input supply voltage of 5 volt dc. Primarily used in automotive and motorsport applications this type of amplified output pressure sensor can be used in any application requiring high output signal with low input supply voltage.
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor - Low cost sensor for measuring small pressure ranges from 0-50 mbar (10 inH2O) to 0-1000 mbar (15 psi) of liquids or gases.
- ASMT Miniature Combined Temperature and Pressure Transducer - 1/2 inch diameter sensor for measuring both temperature and pressure in one device.
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- Chemical Resistant Pressure Sensor Elements for Electronic Devices & Embedded Product Design & Development
- SSPT Subsea Wet-Mateable Electrical Connector Pressure Sensor
- ASM 13mm Diameter Miniature Pressure Transducer
- 25 bar gauge range ratiometric 0.5 to 4.5 volts output ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor - Economical corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor for measuring over a 0 to 25 bar gauge pressure range and generating a ratiometric 0.5 to 4.5 volts output signal.
- 200 barg range regulated 0.5-4.5V output ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor - Economical corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor for measuring over a 0-200 bar gauge pressure range and generating a regulated 0.5 to 4.5 volts output signal.
- 5000 psig range 5Vdc supply with 0.5-4.5Vdc output OEM pressure sensor
- Gas analyser 75-125 kPa absolute range 0.5-4.5V ratiometric output pressure sensor
- Agricultural irrigation low price 50psia range 0.5-4.5V ratiometric output water pressure sensor
- 2 mH2O hydrostatic range ratiometric 0.5-4.5 volts output pressure sensor