Ratiometric voltage output pressure transducer with a 0.5 to 4.5 volt signal which is proportional to the nominal input supply voltage of 5 volt dc. Primarily used in automotive and motorsport applications this type of amplified output pressure sensor can be used in any application requiring high output signal with low input supply voltage.
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor - Versatile low price pressure sensor with a wide selection of electrical and mechanical options for customisation.
- Chemical Resistant Pressure Sensor Elements for Electronic Devices & Embedded Product Design & Development - Pressure sensor elements with sensing diaphragms made from alumina ceramic (Al2O3) for electronic & mechanical oem integration into measurement & control instrumentation designs.
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor - Low cost sensor for measuring small pressure ranges from 0-50 mbar (10 inH2O) to 0-1000 mbar (15 psi) of liquids or gases.
- ASMT Miniature Combined Temperature and Pressure Transducer - 1/2 inch diameter sensor for measuring both temperature and pressure in one device.
- AS Autosport Pressure Transducer - Motorsport pressure transducer with 21mm diameter and and 24mm body length for pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 600 bar gauge or absolute. Available with millivolt and amplified voltage output signals.
- 17.620 G Low Cost Heavy Duty Compact OEM Hydraulic Pressure Sensor - Compact robust all welded stainless steel pressure sensor for heavy duty hydraulic system applications.
- ASM 13mm Diameter Miniature Pressure Transducer - Miniature size 1/2 inch diameter stainless steel pressure sensor with an amplified 0.5 to 4.5 Vdc output. Pressure ranges start from 10 up to 400 bar.