I need to regulate the amount of pressure out of a compressor utilizing an Arduino with a pressure sensor to adjust the amount of air pressure that is sent to a pneumatic air cylinder. The sensor will need to have an output no more than 5 volt max and a range of 0 to 150 psi.
We would suggest the IMP air pressure sensor which has a 4 volt span output that will run off a 5 volt supply which can both be handled by the Arduino.
IMP Pneumatic Air Pressure Sensor
- Datum: Gauge (G)
- Pressure Range: 150 psi (P150)
- Output: 0.5 – 4.5V, 3-wire ratiometric (9)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: Small DIN plug (A)
- Process Connection: G3/8 male DIN 3852 (O)
- Internal Seal Material: Viton (standard)(V)