This stainless steel ceramic sensing diaphragm based subsea connector pressure sensor provides a unamplified ratiometric millivolt output or an amplified analogue output signal corresponding to ranges from 0…1 bar (14.50 psi) up to 400 bar ( 5800 psi).
- Ranges: 1 up to 400 bar gauge or absolute
- Output Signals: mV/V, 10mV/v, 4-20mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V, ratiometric 0.5 – 4.5V dc
- Accuracy: 0.25%, 0.1% FS
- Electrical Connections: Subsea wet-mateable connector
- Process Connections: G1/4 male DIN 3852, 1/4″ NPT male
- Media Compatibility: Housing & Process Connector – Duplex/Marine bronze/Titanium alloy, Diaphragm – Ceramic, Internal Seals – Viton/EPDM/NBR
The SSPT Subsea pressure sensor has been developed using a Ceramic (96% Aluminium Oxide Al2O3) piezo-resistive sensing element housed in a robust housing capable of withstanding high external pressures. It has the option of a subsea wet-mateable connector in both 2, 3 or 4-pin configuration, depending on the output type required, both offering complete and permanent submersion up to 3000m depth. We can also install customer specified connectors from all the major manufacturers to ensure the sensors interface with your existing infrastructure.
The standard version is made from high quality Duplex Stainless Steel with options of Marine Bronze and Titanium depending on the application requirements.
- Ceramic sensor, high corrosion resistance
- Choice of wetted materials
- Wet-mateable electrical connectors with depth ratings to 4000m
- Choice of mechanical connections
- Oil and gas drilling and exploration
- Deep sea remote or unmanned vehicles
- Subsea Hydraulic equipment
- Submarine installations
- Deep sea dredging suction pipes & pumps
- Subsea Pods