Economical stainless steel diaphragm pressure sensor with semiconductor strain gauges for measuring over a 0 to 2 mH2O gauge hydrostatic range and generating a ratiometric 0.5 to 4.5 volts output signal.
This configuration of the IMP-LR is wired to control or monitoring instrumentation using a IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable and installed using a G1/4 male DIN 3852 process fitting.
This version of the IMP-LR pressure sensor has a silicon based diaphragm sensing module with semiconductor strain gauges mounted inside a dielectric oil filled stainless steel capsule fitted with a thin isolation diaphragm.
Silicon based semiconductor strain gage pressure sensors produce very high gain and precision output signals with low hysteresis and good long term calibration stability.
The silicon sensor module is sealed within the G1/4 male DIN 3852 process connector and housing using a Viton elastomer O ring.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.1 percent of full scale best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04 percent of full scale per degree Celsius and thermal span shift error of 0.015 percent of full scale per degree Celsius.
IMPLR Hydrostatic Range Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-16170
- Pressure Range: 0 to 2
- Units: mH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0.5 – 4.5V, 3-wire ratiometric (9)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (B)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: