Agricultural irrigation water low price corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor for measuring over a 0 to 50 psi absolute pressure range and generating a ratiometric 0.5 to 4.5 volts output signal.
This configuration of the IMP is wired to monitoring & control instrumentation using a IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable and installed using a 1/4 NPT male process fitting.
This agricultural irrigation version of the IMP pressure sensor has a corrosion resistant ceramic based diaphragm sensing module with thick film strain gauges and a completely dry construction with no oil filled isolation. The ceramic sensor module is sealed within the 1/4 NPT male process connector and electronic housing using a Viton elastomer O ring.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.25% FS best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04% FS/°C and thermal span shift error of 0.015% FS/°C.
IMP Water Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16538
- Pressure Range: 0 to 50
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 0.5 – 4.5V, 3-wire ratiometric (9)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)