Gas analyser ambient pressure compensation economical stainless steel diaphragm pressure sensor with semiconductor strain gauges for measuring over a 75 to 125 kPa absolute pressure range and generating a ratiometric 0.5 to 4.5 volts output signal.
This configuration of the IMP-LR is wired to control or monitoring instrumentation using a small DIN plug connector and installed using a 1/4 NPT male process fitting.
This ambient pressure range version of the IMP-LR pressure sensor has a silicon based diaphragm sensing module with semiconductor strain gauges mounted inside a dielectric oil filled stainless steel capsule fitted with a thin isolation diaphragm.
Silicon based semiconductor strain gauge pressure sensors produce very high gain and precision output signals with low hysteresis and good long term calibration stability.
The silicon sensor module is sealed within the 1/4 NPT male process connector and electronic housing using a Viton elastomer O ring.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.1% FS best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04% FS/°C and thermal span shift error of 0.015% FS/°C.
IMPLR Absolute Gas Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-16536
- Pressure Range: 75 to 125
- Units: kPa
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 0.5 – 4.5V, 3-wire ratiometric (9)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (B)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Small DIN plug (A)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)