For a new product that we are developing for use on water, I need a low cost pressure sensor which will accept 5 Vdc power supply and produce an output signal from 0,5 to 4.5 volt for a pressure range of 0-10 bar with a 3 wire connection configuration. The thread for mounting is ½ inch BSP.
The IMP can be specified with a ratiometric output that will operate from a 5Vdc supply and output a 0.5 to 4.5 Vdc signal. The sensor is designed for low cost use in OEM industrial design and the parts in contact with the media are water compatible.
IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0.5 – 4.5V, 3-wire ratiometric (9)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/2 male DIN 3852 (F)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)